The Leather Cave in Queensdale

#1 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -

I mentioned farming this cave for leather earlier in guild chat (How I Met Your Mesmer), figured I'd throw up a post letting people know where it is. Leather is a bit harder to come by than wood/bronze, and you get a decent amount of jute as well.

The Entrance
Map Location in Queensdale
About an hour of work

It's nice because the centaurs in there pretty much instantly respawn, and never end, since it's so small you just run back and forth killing them, and there's even a veteran one that can drop greens (like the gloves in that last shot).

So if you need a bunch of leather for crafting, check out this cave, it's only level 14ish.

#2 Edited by Big_Mex (62 posts) -

Awesome, just picked up leatherworking and wanted to make some bigger bags. This will help get me started, thanks!

#3 Posted by MrMazz (1023 posts) -

You can get JUTE!!! I'm in I have no idea where to find those and I hate spending coin in the game....yea that's weird I know

#4 Posted by Mattalorian (594 posts) -

This is immensely helpful. Thanks!

#5 Posted by Bistromath (632 posts) -

All the Jute.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

The leather cave? Sounds like a Gentlemens club. 

#7 Posted by BiG_Weasel (524 posts) -

I was just complaining about having to salvage to get all of mine. This will help me out a lot. Thanks!

#8 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

The leather cave? Sounds like a Gentlemens club.
#9 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.