The Lincolncast, Episode 14: Olympic Edition
For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force). We get competitive in this week's show, talking about our experiences in BWE3 including how Dourin and I got won over by Structured PvP, my recent financial investments to make me an "expert MMO gamer" and finishing off with how "Asurable" the Asura are and how easily a particular Fire Elemental totally stomps them.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 2:36:55
Topics for the week:
- The Olympics are on!? Rihanna is in Saints Row 3!? and other off topic stuff for about 20 mins (so back to the usual)
- We do PvP impressions FIRST this week - crazy, huh?
- Oh, and we like it
- I talk about my keybindings vision-quest, then join Dourin in plugging products by a company we are in no way associated with. No, really.
- The Sylvari are pretty cool guys - but not Asurable.
- Asurable? Adorable + Asura. I hate myself and everything to do with this show (mostly though).
- We end the show after chatting about the difficulty of bosses in GW2 - including my experiences with two of the new zone bosses.
- Watch Episode 13 (our live stream archive) below or on http://www.youtube.com/TheLincolncast
- Check out Dourin's gaming coverage at http://www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- Check out the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter.
Mobile Site (for streaming):