Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

The Lincolncast, Episode 15: Professions and Creepy Anime Dolls

• 86 results
    Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

The Lincolncast, Episode 15: Professions and Creepy Anime Dolls

Hey guys!

For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force). Only 3 weeks until the game comes out and we're changing some stuff up on our end to prepare - we have a new producer and are trying out a new segment (The Great Guild Wars 2 Debate), so give us feedback if you like it or hate it. Aside from that, we have some new footage to talk about along with the final stress test and, uno, other stuff.

Also, subscribe to the show!

iTunes | RSS

Streaming Embed (audio only):

Show Notes

Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance

Featured Members: , , ,

Run time: 2:59:00

Topics for the week:

• In the first 20 mins, I kindof force Noob to reveal his newly discovered fetish and I think we talk about video games in there somewhere. Maybe.
    • For news, we discuss the new footage that you shouldn't watch and the stress test.
    • In our trail main-discussion segment (which could come back depending if you like it), we debate "What profession would you recommend for someone to play first?"
    • I won't tell you how it ends, so listen in to find out our top 4 and why.

Plugs!

Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter.

Subscription:

iTunes | RSS

Direct Download:

Podbean Direct Download

Mobile Site (for streaming):

Hosted by Podbean

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Benny

Awesome duder, as always. Can't wait to listen.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ty - I'd like some feedback about the audio this week, listening back to it myself there are some things that annoy me but overall has done a pretty good job at his first time producing.

BUT I could be wrong! So let us know.

ED: Notes: Shinboy's sync seems off in some places, I cant figure it out...

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By project343

*giddy*

Only a couple of shows 'till launch. :)

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Benny

I'd mostly agree with you and say the elementalist is a great choice, and one of the best incarnations of a spellcaster seen in video games, but I think the Guardian deserves a look too. It's the class I had the hardest time dealing with in sPVP and I think is up there with the Mesmer in terms of how interesting it is.

Branwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Branwulf

@Benny said:

I'd mostly agree with you and say the elementalist is a great choice, and one of the best incarnations of a spellcaster seen in video games, but I think the Guardian deserves a look too. It's the class I had the hardest time dealing with in sPVP and I think is up there with the Mesmer in terms of how interesting it is.

Interesting perspective, as someone who plays a Guardian almost exclusively I think they are pretty simple to play and counter compared to the Mesmer, a good Mesmer can really confuse a person while damaging them and evading damage themselves, a guardian doesn't have that mobility and have considerably more predictable attack methods. Mesmer is something i'm going to seriously consider learning for SPvP down the line as I think off all the professions they probably have the highest skill cap at the moment.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Pazy

Im looking forward to this, I plan to be get Guild Wars 2 day one (though I didnt pre-purchase so really 3 days in) but basically every class looks to be really fun for me. Some slightly more or slightly less but really I could play anyone (except maybe a Thief).

Vaancor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Vaancor

Totally need to add links to that Chibi thing you guys where talking about.

*EDIT!* And if I had waited a few minutes you guys gave an answer;

No Caption Provided

That's...actually not that bad. Could be worse, least he's not getting boobie mouse pads or something.

clearandsweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By clearandsweet

I made an account with this site completely to come here and demand a link to the video of the guy with the Samus figure and a link to the figures you

Elitespy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Elitespy

Hey noob, don't worry man I am not going to judge you, everybody has their quirks if you like to collect anime stuff that's cool man.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cloudenvy
    Anime figures are awesome, no regrets.
    Anime figures are awesome, no regrets.
    shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By shinboy630
    This is the exact image I mentioned on the podcast that I said I would share. Noob showed it to us.
    This is the exact image I mentioned on the podcast that I said I would share. Noob showed it to us.

I also mentioned a Jurassic Park map and Dead Space poster, so I might as well share those too. I haven't hung them yet, so I just took a picture on the floor/table.

Silvergun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silvergun

I think this finally helped me settle my Warrior vs. Guardian as first character debate (Warrior won). Thank you!

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Subjugation

@shinboy630: I'm digging that Dead Space poster. I'd put that on my wall.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By scarace360
    Selona83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Selona83

Perfect for my night shift here at work while playing Borderlands (yes I can actually do that nighttime at work;)

When you guys talked about being respectful to each other there in the start. That re-assured me that I chosen a good community for this game.

That being said. I probably would get yelled at if I tag along the guild for some pvp. Since I always been a pve guy. I get to stressed in pvp.

Thou I really like to try it out. With the guild that is.

Thanks again for the show. Always a good listen

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Maystack

@Selona83: I usually feel the same in PvP. For some reason the pressure makes things more stressful for me. From what little I played, I felt that it was more welcoming to people who know nothing of PvP, though I don't see myself playing in tournaments any time soon.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By AlexW00d

@Elitespy said:

Hey noob, don't worry man I am not going to judge you, everybody has their quirks if you like to collect anime stuff that's cool man.

Hey if Noob collects anime shit I am gonna judge him. Where is he >:(

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dourin

it starts with this:

No Caption Provided

and leads to this:

No Caption Provided
    Selona83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Selona83

@Maystack: That sounds awesome. Then maybe the guild can put up with me some in pvp. I would need some advice for a build thou. That is for sure:)

But yeah, I can totally relate to the stress in pvp in general.

I understand that everyone that plays a Spvp game in this game wants to win so ofc some emotions will come out whatever you do:)

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By shinboy630

@Benny: @Branwulf: Glad to see some people sticking up for the Guardian. While made a good point about the Ele being a pretty flexible profession, you have to think about skill level. Sure you can be a decent melee DPS character with the ele, and can do so in PvP, but will most (if any) new players be able to do that effectively? That is why I picked the Guardian as the best character for new players. Other professions made do other things better than the Guardian, but new players can get a sense for most playstyles with relative ease.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Benny

@selfconfessedcynic: Enjoyed the episode duder, I was just wondering if you could summarize exactly what you don't like about the lore of the game? I don't mind it but I wouldn't say I hated it or anything.

There's a recent video from the arenanet twitch TV that talks story and stuff a little which I quite enjoyed, though I was probably more mesmerised by Ree Soesbee if anything. http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/327657138

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Maystack

On the topic of Anime figurines, it's not something that I'd spend (waste) money on, but I collect comics so I can't exactly judge people on nerdy things.

Also, TF2 rules. I play it way too much.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clearandsweet said:

I made an account with this site completely to come here and demand a link to the video of the guy with the Samus figure and a link to the figures you

Oh god. Fine!

REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN

@Benny said:

@selfconfessedcynic: Enjoyed the episode duder, I was just wondering if you could summarize exactly what you don't like about the lore of the game? I don't mind it but I wouldn't say I hated it or anything.

There's a recent video from the arenanet twitch TV that talks story and stuff a little which I quite enjoyed, though I was probably more mesmerised by Ree Soesbee if anything. http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/327657138

It isn't that the lore is BAD (aside from my criticisms of not letting any characters go to waste and things linking up way too much - signs of poor writing), it's just that when I hear how far and wide GW1 lore is, I realise that I personally garnered nothing of it when I played that game through. The fact that there is so much of it that is somewhat interesting that I previously didn't give two shits about proves to me why I like these games: It's for the gameplay, the music and the art, not the story. Mainly because I see myself playing GW2 the same way I did the first one: 75% PvP with a quick romp through PvE every now and then to see what it has to offer / "beat" it.

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Maystack

@selfconfessedcynic: That's not as bad as I thought it would be. He did sound a bit creepy when he first panned to the model but he didn't seem too overtly obsessed.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Benny

@selfconfessedcynic: I didn't get any of the guild wars 1 lore either while playing the game. Personally I think that's down to the presentation of it in guild wars 1, sometimes there were literal walls of text in quest logs and monuments etc. and the cutscenes were pretty awful. I've got an open mind going in to guild wars 2, and I think even if the lore isn't amazing, great stories can still be told in the context of that world that don't have to hinge on how it ties in with the world at large. Sometimes you might just see a very human struggle with the problems everyone faces, human or not, and I'd be fine with that.

As a raider in WoW though I loved the challenge of every Vanilla raid and the early burning crusade stuff so at the very least I'd be wanting to clear all of the PVE stuff in GW2, just to see what I paid for, to defeat every dungeon's explorable mode, to finish the personal story, to win the battle of Orr etc. At the minute I just want to clear everything for that experience and then much like you, spend the majority of my time in PVP.

Elitespy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Elitespy
    dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dourin

@Elitespy: I think in a lot of cases it depends on the figure and the individual. If it were a teenage girl buying the one was talking about, I wouldn't find it weird. Owning a figure of Vash the Stampede I don't find weird. It's basically the hyper-sexualized figurines like the one you linked that I find creepy. And that's not some weird "I'm not comfortable with my sexuality" kind of things, I just find it odd and a bit creepy when someone displays something so clearly sexually-geared out in the open. For instance, I have no problems with nude art, or even someone displaying it in their home. However, if someone had a picture of the lesbian scene from Embrace of the Vampire hung in their house (even if it did not display any actual nudity), I'd find that a bit creepy. It's all about the intent brought on by the subject, not so much the person.

That said, to each there own. (I will just silently judge you from over here.)

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Benny
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Benny said:

@Maystack: @selfconfessedcynic: I'm gonna take it you don't know who that guy is?

HE WAS ON THE BOMBCAST LIKE TWICE!!!

Rocco from mega64, professional troll.

THAT explains why it was on my Reccomended list. I thought it was from all the Nyan Cat I've been watching.

I feel slightly better about myself. is still a creepo in my books though.

Elitespy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Elitespy

@Dourin: I just keep going back to what Noob was saying throughout the whole show was you guys don't know the context of why he wanted that figurine. The part where the girl is in a lion costume could be a significant part in the the Anime that Noob happens to like and so he wanted the figurine.

I mean the sex shit is just how Japan is, can't help that. If you want a female figurine from your favorite anime most likely it is going to be sexualized, it sucks but you are just going to have to put up with if you are a collector.

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dourin

@Elitespy said:

@Dourin: I just keep going back to what Noob was saying throughout the whole show was you guys don't know the context of why he wanted that figurine. The part where the girl is in a lion costume could be a significant part in the the Anime that Noob happens to like and so he wanted the figurine.

I mean the sex shit is just how Japan is, can't help that. If you want a female figurine from your favorite anime most likely it is going to be sexualized, it sucks but you are just going to have to put up with if you are a collector.

To some extent yeah, I agree that the sex shit is just Japan, but if that's how they're going to portray a character I might like from a show/video game I enjoy, I think I'd personally just either go for a different medium (poster, commissioned painting, etc.) than to get something that makes me feel like I need to go door to door around my neighborhood for.

Edit: Also, I think it all depends on the character and perhaps the figurine maker. I think this is a good example of a well made figurine of a female that still stays classy:

No Caption Provided
    silentdante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By silentdante

hey guys, i think the person you are refering to who joined the mumble and talked was vincent or something, it wasn't me, i have no mic to talk into. just want to give credit where credit is due, the crisp talk from that guy wasn't me.

though i did play with you guys the whole time as meowzinski and had a blast, though i was probly on that "B" team a lot and got frustraited towards the end at the facerolls i recieved, hahaha, still fun though.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentdante said:

hey guys, i think the person you are refering to who joined the mumble and talked was vincent or something, it wasn't me, i have no mic to talk into. just want to give credit where credit is due, the crisp talk from that guy wasn't me.

though i did play with you guys the whole time as meowzinski and had a blast, though i was probly on that "B" team a lot and got frustraited towards the end at the facerolls i recieved, hahaha, still fun though.

Meowzinski!

You're the one I was talking about, but there were probably a couple of guys tagging along that didn't talk. Sorry about the facerolls - though that one time we had a 1v1 you did put up a good fight.

When the game comes out I think I'll start looking at more pvp nights like that with no pressure to get the newer guys into it and having some fun. If any of y'all want to move onto stuff like theory crafting or want build reccomendations / criticisms to help the transition into more competitive stuff, then you're more than welcome to join me in (what will probably be) daily/bi-daily sPvP runs.

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dourin

@selfconfessedcynic said:

@silentdante said:

Meowzinski!

You're the one I was talking about, but there were probably a couple of guys tagging along that didn't talk. Sorry about the facerolls - though that one time we had a 1v1 you did put up a good fight.

When the game comes out I think I'll start looking at more pvp nights like that with no pressure to get the newer guys into it and having some fun. If any of y'all want to move onto stuff like theory crafting or want build reccomendations / criticisms to help the transition into more competitive stuff, then you're more than welcome to join me in (what will probably be) daily/bi-daily sPvP runs.

Yeah, I will also be doing something similar. Though my initial draw to GW2 was the PvE, through the course of the BWE's and stress tests, the PvP has really captured my interest more than any other MMO has (save maybe Warhammer Online). I'll likely spend at least some amount of time in sPvP at least most days, and would also be willing to help out guildies with builds or executions of builds if asked. And not to step on the toes of our sPvP officer(s), but I plan to ensure that we have at least one night a week where we can maybe get some intra-guild sPvP going, be it free tourneys or just finding an empty server and hopping in.

silentdante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By silentdante

well thanks, i think the most important thing for me to master before/when GW2 comes out is not to mouse click my ability bar and train my left hand to hit the binded keys for stuff. when i was 1 on 1 with someone if they got behind me i would have to mouselook but then i can't click an ability, haha.

i was like dourin and wanted to check out the game for PVE but wow the stress test was fun, so being able to group with you guys for WvW will be cool and more sPvP too. i might even invest in a headset that has a mic.

i have been looking at the mouse with the multiple buttons on the side you talked about last podcast, and that might be better for me because i am not very ambidexterous where my left hand is good at anything but hitting go foreward on the keyboard.

lastly what is the best build website to theorycraft with? i found 2 good ones but one doesnt have the weapon skills shown so i can know what they do, and the other doesn't have all the classes.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentdante:

Yay - good to know you had fun.

As for a builds website, @Benny likes this one

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/

It defaults to Russian but there is a toggle to english. It does a good job of showing you everything you need to know, though it's bigger and less straightforward than my normal one; Build Calculator

But build calc doesn't show you the skills so Benny's is the way to go when starting out.

As for the mice, and are also on the Naga bandwagon and it works out very well for us thus far (though if you have bigger hands I think the Logitech G600 may be better - if you could try them or return them after purchase that'd be best). Personally I like it a lot, and it solves that problem you have (as I had something very similar, where I would be able to hit all my keybinds but just not all at the same damn time).

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

@Dourin: Agh! I'm so pumped to try and improve my sPvP play after the few bouts I've been able to squeeze in. You "super-leet pros" are going to have to lead me along a a leash, but I'll give it a go, dammit.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By UssjTrunks

@Benny said:

The guardian is actually really simple and straightforward to play. It probably has the most boring class mechanic too (basically three extra signets on long CDs).

It's definitely a very tough class to take down 1v1 though and can be a lot of fun to play. It's also IMO the most useful class to have in a group. Pretty much all of their skills/traits have a secondary support feature built in so they can provide great support without specifically traiting for it. They also have the best area control in the game and one of the strongest elites.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By UssjTrunks

@silentdante:

As for the mice, and are also on the Naga bandwagon and it works out very well for us thus far (though if you have bigger hands I think the Logitech G600 may be better - if you could try them or return them after purchase that'd be best). Personally I like it a lot, and it solves that problem you have (as I had something very similar, where I would be able to hit all my keybinds but just not all at the same damn time).

I have big hands but need small mice lol. You absolutely need to try these things out before you buy (or be able to return them). Two other mice you might want to check out are the Naga Hex and Corsair M90.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Subjugation

@silentdante: Yeah, I could tell pretty quickly from the very first encounter I had with you that there were some multitasking problemos going on. In the pvp environment that was like smelling blood in the water haha. I picked up pretty quickly that I could get behind you and you were having trouble reacting so I totally exploited that. To be completely honest, that's what you'll have to expect from pvp opponents.

Don't get discouraged though because we all started somewhere. My MMO maiden voyage was in WoW where I played the hunter class, (not) affectionately dubbed the "huntard" because of the negative stigma attached to the ability of the players who chose that class. The vast majority of them were awful. I totally fit the bill starting out. My understanding of the class and my execution in playing was ... lacking, to put it nicely. As time went on I learned on my own and from others the intricacies of my class and the game in general. Through persistence and desire to get better I raised my level of play dramatically. At the end of my ~4 year stint with the game I was absolutely terrifying with practically every class in PvP and I was clearing the most difficult PvE content in the game with my guild, getting server first raid boss kills and climbing the rankings of the U.S. and World rankings for progression guilds. If I can go from a newbie that has so much to learn to being so accomplished (lol, "accomplishment" in video games ...) then I believe anyone that really wants to get to that same point is capable. You just have to work at it. We can get you there, and I'll most certainly be willing to help.

@selfconfessedcynic: Naga bandwagon?! I was using the Naga before it was mainstream. /gamingmousehipster. And don't you go ditching the warrior on me!

I also think I would have

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Subjugation said:

And don't you go ditching the warrior on me!

After reading into the ranger forums on Guru I've found that my initial impressions of them in a PvP setting were lacking in depth. Apparently the projectile flight times on their weapons are hella slow and coupled with the long channel on Rapid Fire, the skill which would have gotten me to jump to ranger along with the awesome Point Blank Shot, they have a hard time killing things which move like people.

Also, the reports of a nurf to Volley's damage seem to be unsubstantiated - so all is well, Warrior is still where it's at and I'm here to stay (I have some melee specs I really want to try out).

And when it comes to being presumptuous, I am the MASTER of being presumptuous.

ED: Ergh, this thread is doing that thing where it isn't racting to posts properly.

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dourin

@Dark_Lord_Spam said:

@Dourin: Agh! I'm so pumped to try and improve my sPvP play after the few bouts I've been able to squeeze in. You "super-leet pros" are going to have to lead me along a a leash, but I'll give it a go, dammit.

Oh, trust me, I wouldn't call me a "super-leet pro" at pvp. Even though I've played more than my fair share of MMO's, I rarely get into the pvp side of things, and never have done so in a serious sense before GW2. This is definitely my first foray into theorycrafting and actual competitiveness in a pvp environment.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dourin said:

Oh, trust me, I wouldn't call me a "super-leet pro" at pvp. Even though I've played more than my fair share of MMO's, I rarely get into the pvp side of things, and never have done so in a serious sense before GW2. This is definitely my first foray into theorycrafting and actual competitiveness in a pvp environment.

Nah man, we're like heaps pro and shit.

*puts on too-cool-for-school glasses*

I can't wait to run with you - I STILL HAVE YET TO HEAR YOUR VOICE. You need to get a mic dude! Same with you !

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UssjTrunks

@Subjugation said:

@silentdante:I also think I would have

Longbow ranger is another extremely easy build that new players might want to try (probably the easiest build I've tried). Greatsword ranger is very straightforward as well, but they've nerfed its damage into oblivion for BWE3.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By UssjTrunks

Also, the reports of a nurf to Volley's damage seem to be unsubstantiated - so all is well, Warrior is still where it's at and I'm here to stay (I have some melee specs I really want to try out).

Nerfing it anymore would make the weapon useless. Hopefully Anet isn't stupid enough to listen to all the whining on the official forums (people were literally crying in droves about every single warrior weapon being OP).

After reading into the ranger forums on Guru I've found that my initial impressions of them in a PvP setting were lacking in depth. Apparently the projectile flight times on their weapons are hella slow and coupled with the long channel on Rapid Fire, the skill which would have gotten me to jump to ranger along with the awesome Point Blank Shot, they have a hard time killing things which move like people.

This is one reason why they're so simple. :P They completely lack control so you don't need to worry about multi-tasking between control and DPS skills. Quickening zephyr (quickness) helps you get your rapid fire off quickly though, and the ridiculously high damage from the skill is still useful in group fights where your teammates can control targets for you. Unfortunately quickening zephyr has been nerfed so that you can't heal while using it anymore (and that makes all those traits that proc quickness at 25% health and on pet swap very risky to use). They've really hit that profession hard with the nerf bat, and I don't really understand why.

My voice shall make its debut on release. <3 I'm worried that the sex appeal might be too much for some people to handle though.

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dourin

@Dourin said:

I can't wait to run with you - I STILL HAVE YET TO HEAR YOUR VOICE. You need to get a mic dude! Same with you !

Oh, right....ahem! what I meant to say was you'll never be as good as us pros and shit.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Subjugation

@Dourin said:

@Dourin said:

Oh, right....ahem! what I meant to say was you'll never be as good as us pros and shit.

Edit: Damnit, .gif's don't work on the forums?

ZoomyRamen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By ZoomyRamen

A disturbing lack of Asurable.

dourin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dourin

@Subjugation: Apparently it just doesn't like my .gif. A shame, really. I actually tried to find an asura .gif, but it seems no one has made one of those yet. The internet has failed me, yet again.

Edit: Nevermind, I was just doing it wrong! >.>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.