The Lincolncast Episode 20: Storytelling
Hey guys! For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force).
Oh god this episode is off the rails. We somehow pull it together to spoil lvl35-60 content and run through some more Dungeon stuff, including an in-depth analysis of the storytelling in Dungeons, Lincolncast style.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 2:45:42
Topics for the week:
- Oh god, it's 45 mins of off-topic this time 'round talking about Microsoft text-to-speech antics and the DAAA.
- We talk about the second and third dungeons of GW2 and our experiences with Explorable Mode.
- Moving to spoiler-territory, we discuss the similarities between each order's personal story lines from lvl35-60 and the implementation of a diamond-style arc for characters.
- Following this we touch on the week's news (oops) and then go into Dungeon Storytelling and whether it's engaging (watch out though, there's a pun-bomb in there somewhere).
- Don't ask me how I derived the above shownotes from the obscenity the podcast turned out to be.
- Check out the live show and Dourin's gaming channel at http://www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- Check out the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter.
Mobile Site (for streaming):