The Lincolncast Episode 24: Bad Jokes
Hey guys! For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force).
Episode 24 starts about as low as you can get and struggles to go upwards from there. Well, unless you like bad jokes, then it has two pretty unassailable highlights at least. Aside from that we talk about more patch notes, legendaries and herald a returning segment; The Great Guild Wars 2 Debate! The topic? Does GW2 have an endgame? (don't worry, the opposition puts up a fight)
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , ,
Run time: 2:43:26
Topics for the week:
- It's episode 24, uno like... oh god. Please skip the first 20 mins to get to the GW2 stuff
- Another large patch, we're surprised though only somewhat impressed.
- Legendaries are now out in the wild, check out Shinboy's masterful storytelling and a whole lot of slobbering over Twilight.
- Finally, the second GW2 Great Debate hits: Does GW2 have an endgame?
- Topics discussed include the relative merits of GW2's "the endgame is the whole game" approach, in addition to more WvW criticism, personal story sound-offs and Orr talk.
- Check out Dourin's gaming channel at http://www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- You may also like the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
- Shinboy's website is still around too at http://www.plugandplaygaming.com
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter.
Mobile Site (for streaming):