The Lincolncast Episode 38: Non Euclidean
Everything is inverted this episode as we jump into Guild Wars 2 stuff first for whatever reason. So in the first third to quarter of this ep (how did it get so long?) we chat about the recent updates to Guild Wars 2, specifically dungeon, fractal and WvW changes in addition to the long awaited implementation of Guesting. After that we spend the next 2-3 hours talking about Dante's black hair, Sim City, more Primal Carnage, a bunch of Antichamber, and the impending announcement of the Playstation 4.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 3:50:30
Topics for the week:
- Guild Wars 2 is a videogame. And it's had some updates recently! We talk about the numerous changes made in the first substantial update of 2013.
- Fractals, Dungeon changes, WvW and Guesting all up up in the first hour or so before we move on to off-topic for the week.
- We talk about so much in the latter 2/3 of this show, I can barely track it. Some include...
- DmC Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Primal Carnage, Sword and Sorcery, Sim City, Antichamber and Wizardry Online.
- And much more - like the lack of modern action stars, and Arnie's grand return to cinema.
- Oh, and finally we talk about the recent announcement of an announcement by Sony, and our expectations for the Playstation 4 event.
- Check out Dourin's twitch channel at twitch.tv/Dourin
- Thurbleton streams too at twitch.tv/Thurbleton
- Shinboy's site still exists at www.plugandplaygaming.com
- Visit the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
Mobile Site (for streaming):