The Lincolncast Episode 41: Guild Missions and Sim City

#1 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2494 posts) -

The Lincolncast Episode 41: Guild Missions and Sim City

We EVENTUALLY talk about loot tables, guild missions and some of the other more recent updates in this episode, but first we delve into the recent Mass Effect 3 DLC, Tomb Raider, Sim City (and its critical reaction) and more.

Also, subscribe to the show!

iTunes | RSS

Show Notes

Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance

Featured Members: @thurbleton , @selfconfessedcynic , @no0b0rama , @shinboy630

Run time: 1:54:44

Topics for the week:

• Keep an eye out for our live PAX episode coming to twitch soon.
  • Dadcast is a thing and you should go watch it (see plugs for link) and Mass Effect 3 is awesome again
  • Tomb Raider semi-accurately portrays bows realistically - and seems pretty cool, too.
  • Bioshock is still cool, and Shinboy is seriously looking forward to Infinite.
  • Sim City.
  • Guild Wars 2! (Starts at 1:05:00 ish )
  • The economy post-patches, with the new loot tables - and hey, world events are cooler than ever now.
  • Dungeon rebalances seem pretty cool.
  • Guild Events rock thus far, though I do have my misgivings.
  • and probably other stuff, too.

Plugs!

Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter

Subscription:

iTunes | RSS

Direct Download:

Podbean Direct Download

Mobile Site (for streaming):

Hosted by Podbean

#2 Posted by shinboy630 (1116 posts) -

Oh man, totally ninja posted this. I was going to ask if you ever got around to it because I never got a PM from giantbomb saying I was tagged.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.