The Lincolncast Episode 43: Nostalgic Dissonance
If you were surprised last time, I bet you didn't expect us to have all played GW2 for a second show running. We're here in force this week to discuss the major end-of-April patch recently outlined by Arenanet along with some final thoughts on the Super Adventure Box and Flame and Frost. But that isn't the whole show - things have been moving in gaming in general so we're doing another half-and-half episode, with a pseudo-Scotchcast taking up the second part of the show. Tune in to find out our thoughts on the next Xbox announcement-announcement and Nintendo's drastic new plans for E3.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance & "Narumi Detective Agency" by ATLUSxP5
Run time: 2:56:08
Topics for the week:
- (Scotchcast half starts at 1:45:30)
- We open with GW2 talk this week once more, starting with discussion about what we know of the new dungeon
- Custom Arenas sound awesome!
- Spectator mode draws out some reactions from myself and Shinboy - for perhaps the wrong reasons
- Super Adventure Box is about to go away, and we get in some last impressions
- For the Scotchcast half we discuss the next Xbox which shall be announced on May 21st
- Oh, and Nintendo is taking a very odd approach to E3 which has some of us concerned.
- All that and and more in this week's show, including what we've been playing
- Stay tuned for our SECOND Josh Foreman interview coming soon!
- Our forums are at tinyurl.com/thelincolncast
- Check out our twitch streams at twitch.tv/shinboy630 , /dourin and/thurbleton
- tumblr.com/tagged/bioshaq (of course)
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
Mobile Site (for streaming):