The Lincolncast Episode 44: Voyeurism
(Recorded May 4th) In this episode we return to our original format with a plain old Lincolncast - so Guild Wars 2 stuff starts about at about 1:03h. We open with talking about Iron Man 3, Thomas Was Alone, Neverwinter and more in our usual off-topic section - oh, and Nooborama has actually read some non-fiction this week! Anyway, we eventually discuss our thoughts on the recent big patch, including dungeon reactions from Thurbleton, guild puzzle experiences and some pretty up-beat discussion about spectator mode and custom arenas from myself and Dourin.
Subscribe to the show!
Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Run time: 2:05:55
Topics for the week:
- (Guild Wars 2 stuff happens at around 1:03h)
- We open in our old format with what we've been playing, including Thomas Was Alone, Neverwinter and CS GO
- Movies and Books obviously also get mentioned, so Pygmy is discussed along with Iron Man 3
- Guild Wars 2 discussion revolves around the latest patch this week
- The new dungeon seems fine?
- Spectator mode works. In fact, it works well.
- Custom Arenas are kinda cool, but with definite caveats.
- Stay tuned for our SECOND Josh Foreman interview coming next week!
- Check out Catherine and Thomas Was Alone (especially for EU Playstation Plus members since they're free)
- Pygmy is a cool book, and Game Dev Tycoon is a cool game too!
- Visit the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
Mobile Site (for streaming):