The Lincolncast Episode 48: Sea of Ups and Downs
(GW2 talk continues untill 57mins) Trying out another new format this week where we hit all the Guild Wars 2 stuff up front! Firstly, that Sea of Sorrows book is coming out, though I am personally apprehensive about the whole thing. End-of-June updates are the main focus, however, including the new dynamic event scaling system, updates coming to Orr, the custom arena roll-out, Sky Pirates and more! After the 57-min-mark we hit up what we've been playing including Remember Me and The Last of Us before finishing off the show with some thoughts about Microsoft's massive policy changes.
Subscribe to the show!
Music: "Super Adventure Box: Main Theme" by Maclaine Diemer & Leif Chappelle, "Narumi Detective Agency" by ATLUSxP5
Run time: 02:46:36
Topics for the week:
- Sea of Sorrows may or may not continue in the tradition of the other GW2 novels
- Orr is seeing some changes - but the new dynamic event scaling system actually has us excited!
- Fractal news!
- Custom Arenas are finally coming out of Beta!
- The new condition sounds awesome!
- Sky Pirates...!
- After 57 mins, we hit off topic.
- Planet Side 2 and Remember Me both seem cool
- I shout superlatives about The Last of Us
- Mad Max isn't Australian!?
- Xbox 180. I like the new meme and it's SO perfect right now.
- Check out David Perry's Ted Talk about the future of gaming
- The Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub is still a thing.
- If you're into Double Fine, Brad Muir and Kickstarter - Massive Chalice is for you! Check out his awesome pimp video!
- I recommend two youtube videos regarding the Xbox One policy changes, the one by Boogie2988, and the other by Angry Joe
- The GB Community's Video Game Remixed and Remastered Jukebox is pretty cool!
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter