The Lincolncast Episode 49: Spoooooky edition
(GW2 talk runs for 55mins) This week we're talking about the mass of new changes for the end of June (more on sky pirates, torment, etc). After that we hit up what we've been playing including hilarious L4D2 mods, CoH2, Dead Space OG and much more.
Subscribe to the show!
Music: "Super Adventure Box: Main Theme" by Maclaine Diemer & Leif Chappelle
Run time: 01:55:23
Topics for the week:
- Episode 50 is coming up soon! (probably the week after next)
- Possibility of raids coming to GW2
- Torment looks preeeetty good, and other balance change stuff
- AoE Looting!
- Custom Arena update
- Noob loves to grind
- Off topic! (starts at ~55m)
- The Liberation Trilogy by Rick Atkinson sounds awesome, as do movie nights on Mondays at The Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub.
- gw2lfg.net seems pretty cool for finding dungeon groups.
- The Moon is a fantastic movie and if you're into Double Fine and Brad Muir, you can still help fund Massive Chalice at the slacker portal on their website!
- The Witchney Housten L4D2 mod is hilarious.
- For sciency goodness, the Planetary Resources ARKYD program is pretty cool reading/watching, including cool videos with show-favourite Hank Green!
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter