The Lincolncast Episode 6: Beta Recommendations and E3!
For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force). This week, we start with PvP news then move on to our recommendations for what to do in next week's Beta Weekend Event along with tips for guys who will be new to the whole Guild Wars 2 thing. Also, stick around after the show for some extended E3 discussion.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 2:21:46 not including E3, 4:13:29 otherwise
- We make an exciting announcement regarding next week's show
- WvW Gets more awesome with Mini-Dungeons
- Structured PvP doesn't quite meet half the team's expectations... again
- What we recommend you check out for next week's beta
- Tips, tricks and game options which could be useful
- Which Race's starting area is the best? (and which would we recommend?)
- Aaaand after the show - What we're looking forward to at E3 and what we think will happen
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
- The Live Show will be on Friday June 8th, 6PM US PDT, June 9th 1AM GMT, 11AM Australian EST. Catch it at www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- Final Fantasy X is an awesome PS2 game
- Check out Shinboy630's site at www.plugandplaygaming.com
Direct Download (The Whole Show):
Direct Download (Without E3 and higher quality):
Direct Download (Just the E3 stuff / post show and higher quality):
Direct Download (higher quality, whole show):
Mobile Site (for streaming):