The Lincolncast Episode 7: Doing it Live! (WvW Edition) - Stream Archive
For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force). This week, we're doing something different and have a new Youtube channel. On here is the archive for our live podcast, streaming footage of our guild's exploits in WvW while talking about the latest Guild Wars 2 news and impressions (at the time).
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio AND video this week):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 2:23:08
Topics for the week:
- Watch Dourin at www.youtube.com/TheLincolncast as he joins members of Lincoln Force for some WvW action
- You'll be seeing see some smaller scale raids, but also some zerg action as the team takes on towers and keeps
- Prepare yourself for some serious(ly creepy) necromancer panty action in the underwater segments and a particularly hilarious falling-animation glitch.
- While he does that, the rest of this week's crew provide commentary and discussion on a number of topics
- Anet doubles the server count
- Check out the Mystic Forge in Lion's Arch
- GW2 Will most likely not be on Steam
- Tournament PvP is locked per data center
- Skill and condition property splitting is confirmed between PvE and PvP
- What do we think about the longevity of Dynamic Events?
- Do we want to see a spectator mode?
- Has Anet been successful in eliminating the cookie-cutter-build problem from past MMOs?
- We also have some contentious things to say about the skill and trait systems now we've had a chance to try them
- Check out Dourin's twitch channel it at www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- Hear more from Chavtheworld on his podcast, The Mighty Electronic Box
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
Direct Download (higher quality):
Mobile Site (for streaming):