The Lincolncast, Episode 8: BWE2 Impressions (Dungeoneering Edition)
For those who don't know, this is the Giant Bomb community's Guild Wars 2 podcast (made by our guild, Lincoln Force). This week, we're going back to our roots and doing a good old impressions-cast, bringing you our experiences from the second Beta Weekend Event, specifically those in PvE, structured PvP and Dungeons. Aside from a couple of technical hiccups, you're looking at a number of hours of us regaling you with what we did during the beta and what we felt about it - although we hint at eventually getting around to WvW and the ending-event, that'll be covered next week instead (spoiler: both were amazing).
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Intro music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 3:11:15
Topics for the week:
- I go around the table on this one, so...
- Dourin tells a grand tale about dungeoneering in Guild Wars 2
- Noob0rAmA wants to be the very best (chef) like no one ever was (oh, and he attempted to do something called Ascalon Catacombs)
- Rawson hit up the Char starting area with his new Mesmer
- Shinboy pretty much did everything under the sun
- ...and finally, I have a serious beef with Anet regarding Structured PvP but continue my love affair with the Human starting areas.
- Check out Dourin's twitch channel it at www.twitch.tv/Dourin
- Check out Shinboy's site, www.plugandplaygaming.com
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter
Direct Download (higher quality):
Mobile Site (for streaming):