The Lincolncast Special: Release Date Reactions Uncut

#1 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

Hey guys,

We recorded this out of pure excitement. It's rather incoherent and tapers off at about 15 mins, so you can close it whenever you want and not miss much (kindof like every other lincolncast, but with even lower production value). BUT, if you want to hear how , , and myself (with some surprise guests) reacted to the news, you can catch it on the youtube link below.

(Audio Only)

Oh, and in case you didn't catch the news - Guild Wars 2 shall be released on 08-28-12, with the final Beta Weekend Event being on 07-20-12.

Audio-only upload for those who roll that way (i'm not posting this to iTunes / RSS)

http://uploading.com/files/36c6ff42/Lincolncast-Special.mp3/

#2 Edited by UssjTrunks (533 posts) -

Ha take that! You and your crazy November prediction.

And looks like the jerseys were hinting at a special date after all. ;)

#3 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

@UssjTrunks: I have the fortune of being completely, totally and utterly wrong about the release date.

#4 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic: It was a better prediction than my june 26th one :P

#5 Posted by Jack_Lafayette (3473 posts) -

Glad to hear you guys keeping your cool about this. I'm also not at all freaking out. Totally level-headed over here.

#6 Posted by Subjugation (4741 posts) -

Haha, I find out about this, watch the video, listen to this, and then I notice I have a minimized steam message "No0b-0-rAmA: GW2 RELEASE!" haha.

#7 Posted by shinboy630 (1194 posts) -

"We are recording an impromptu podcast"

"Wut."

"GW2 release date was just announced!"

"...wut."

I lol'd pretty hard.

#8 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

@shinboy630: Still gets me every time : D

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Of course, I pride myself on my deep and level headed gaming commentary, especially when it comes to GW2 : P

#9 Posted by Tarkhein (71 posts) -

@shinboy630 said:

"We are recording an impromptu podcast"

"Wut."

"GW2 release date was just announced!"

"...wut."

I lol'd pretty hard.

You don't get more incoherent than being woken up to two surprises.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.