The Scotchcast Episode 1: Nintendokuni
So yeah, there have been a couple of episodes of this already. And yeah, I know the name doesn't make sense and the music I chose doesn't fit with that either. But uno what? I like this song a whole bunch and you probably will too. Anyway - this week we talk about stuff. What stuff? Well, games, news, and anything that comes to mind, really. That's why this thing exists after all.
Also, subscribe to the show!
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Music: "Number 6841" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , ,
Run time: 2:42:33
Topics for the week:
- We've been playing Guild Wars 2, "Speaking with snow-people", Casual Racism and Ni no Kuni!
- We talk a whole lot about Ni no Kuni and its implications on the future of game graphics.
- Then we hit up the news, first and foremost chatting about the swathe of disinteresting Nintendo announcements.
- Well, Dourin liked them. But he isn't the one writing these show notes. So there.
- Then we beat that dead horse in more ways than one in our discussion of THQ - it's that then the ending, so if you're as sick of it as I am, then you can stop once you hear us say it.
- Check out Dourin's twitch channel at twitch.tv/Dourin
- Thurbleton streams too at own3d.tv/Thurbleton
- Visit the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter