Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Trade this game for something??

astrodoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By astrodoggy

I've finally come to the hard realization that I have no time for a game as massive and life-consuming as Guild Wars 2. Anyway, I'm well past getting a refund but I have basically a complete edition with key and its going totally unused at the moment....

So... I'd love to trade with someone! Maybe some Steam codes or PS3 game(s)?

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TobbRobb

Considering how fast people stopped giving a shit about it, it doesn't seem that life-consuming. I guess that isn't really a recommendation to play it though. XD

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am actually in the same boat, i have a copy of the game and i barely played it since it came out and have no interest in going back.

If anyone wants to trade it for some steam games or TF2 keys, PM me!

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

bought it at launch havent played it still either, but there is no sub so im going to eventually

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@owack6: @astrodoggy: This is a four day old topic, but if either of you still have your key, I'll bite. I've got Steam codes for Deadlight, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Iron Brigade, The Last Remnant, Toy Soldiers, Bioshock 1 and Just Cause 1 if any of those strike your fancy.

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@banefirelord: Hey ye i might be interested in some of those you can add me on steam so we could talk more easily, its the same name as on Giantbomb.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.