User created dungeon LFG site

#1 Posted by plague102 (128 posts) -

http://fohtoh.net/lfgs You can post for your group or as an individual with the dungeon, Em or Sm, and region!

#2 Posted by halcyonTwilight (74 posts) -

It's a cool idea, but I'm not too sure how useful it will be since it's possible to get a group together quickly just by shouting in map chat in LA. I'm also not too sure why Arena Net launched without a basic LFG function, but that's a rant for another day.

#3 Posted by pay928 (26 posts) -

@halcyonTwilight said:

It's a cool idea, but I'm not too sure how useful it will be since it's possible to get a group together quickly just by shouting in map chat in LA. I'm also not too sure why Arena Net launched without a basic LFG function, but that's a rant for another day.

Only works on populous servers. People on less populated servers have more issues (and can enter a dungeon with people from other servers).

#4 Posted by halcyonTwilight (74 posts) -

@pay928: That's a good point. Hopefully either ANet gets its act together and puts in a good LFG system (ideally with cross-server guesting), or the website adds on some additional features (sorting by dungeon, server) and gets more popular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.