Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Who's booze is stronger? Norn or Charr?

SPeedy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SPeedy26

I was just wondering who do you think have stronger liquor?

I remembered in the book Destiny's Edge the Charr had one called "Dread Rum" which was so potent it makes you speaks the truth. But on the other hand the Norn drink heavily ever hour on the hour (theirs even a thing on your Norn's personal story where you get drunk and pass out called Blacked Out)

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

I'd say that the charr probably treat drinking as much like srs bsnss as everything else that they do, while the norn drink because they love to get hammered. So technically the charr, but if you just want to have a wild time then go with the norn.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By mazik765

Charr for sure. I'm not sure I want to know what they'd put in their booze...

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

Norm

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Seppli

I'd think the Charr are into other stuff than alcohol. Catnip of sorts.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I actually don't drink much, so my opinion is a bit skewed, but I'd say it would be the Charr. Norns would prob drink something weaker, but much more of it.

Considering how badly I do with Gin (even though it's my favorite of the harder substances), I would rather party with a Norn too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.