Why You Should Play Guild Wars 2

#1 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

Lincoln Force is on the moove.

Moo.

(I really need to change F12 keybind off "logout" in GW2)

In all seriousness though, if you're not already, you should be playing GW2, and this is a good reason why. And Asura because THEY'RE SO ASURABLE ERMAHGERD!

#2 Posted by RobbieMac (535 posts) -
#3 Posted by LeYcH (216 posts) -

I got a beta key, then I read somewhere that I was like 15gb and I was like "fuck it"

#4 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@LeYcH: 15gb of BOVINE SUPERIORITY!

#5 Posted by LeYcH (216 posts) -

@Dourin said:

@LeYcH: 15gb of BOVINE SUPERIORITY!

At least you don't download at 100kb/s!

#6 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@LeYcH: Oh man, 100kb/s....If you start now, you may be ready for release in a month!

#7 Posted by RobbieMac (535 posts) -

@Dourin: I just realized, everyone was replaced by a cow in the party section for you but not for me.

#8 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@RobbieMac: Yeah, actually, the cow portraits lasted the rest of the time I was online, even after we were no longer cows anymore.

#9 Posted by ConfusedOwl (942 posts) -

I wish I could play. The games way to big for me to download off the internet because of shitty Canadian caps. So I have to wait till it's released.

#10 Posted by TheHT (11284 posts) -

holy shit, Snow Spot wasn't kidding.

D:

#11 Posted by RioStarwind (547 posts) -

Ha that's awesome if only I had time to play it right now.

#12 Posted by Humanity (9262 posts) -

@LeYcH: Oh yah? Can I have it?

#13 Posted by LeYcH (216 posts) -

@Humanity said:

@LeYcH: Oh yah? Can I have it?

No you cannot. I have forgotten my login details.

#14 Posted by Humanity (9262 posts) -

@LeYcH: Well shucks, I was curious to try it out as my friends really want me to preorder and I can't find any beta keys anywhere.

Oh well.

#15 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

If you can turn into a cow, I'm hoping you can turn into a dolyak.

#16 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1456 posts) -

@Dourin said:

Lincoln Force is on the moove.

Moo.

(I really need to change F12 keybind off "logout" in GW2)

In all seriousness though, if you're not already, you should be playing GW2, and this is a good reason why. And Asura because THEY'RE SO ASURABLE ERMAHGERD!

That's me in the second picture at the upper right, running off to fight a wurm =D

Allow me to present to you, "Bovine Force".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.