Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Wuv Wuv Wednesdays is returning! On Thursday!?

thurbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thurbleton

So with Guild Missions looking to be super fun but with such a large influence reserve needed to delve into them, I'm starting up organized World Vs World (or Wuv Wuv) nights. However the coming school quarter I'm doing night classes on Wednesday so thats a no go, instead we're doing it on Thursday nights.

We'll start at 5:00PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT / 1:00 AM GMT (Sorry European guys) and you must be on the YAKS BEND Server to participate. Sorry to our Bombers on other servers but if we do stuff like this we'll generate influence to do PvE stuff on the weekends.

What to expect: We'll be running around hitting small points like Sentries, Depots, Babies, Dolyaks, Buffer Npc camps, and maybe a few Towers if we get a big enough turnout.

Basically a Karma Train, but it'll be an influence train for us. Plus you get stuff like loot and xp and of course karma.

So yeah, Yaks Bend natives we be running around doing PvE stuff in WvW on Thursday nights.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

Get pumped for blowin' it up in WvW! Bring a designated driver, folks.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:( I can't play....and I miss the Friday ones.

Miniexadoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thurbleton's Throwdown Thursdays

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.