lethalki11ler's Guild Wars Factions (PC) review

Guild Wars Fan will be pleased.

First of all I want to say I'm a big Guild Wars Fan. This one is more PvP (Player Vs. Player) than PvE (Role Playing). I loved the first one and this one too but if you're searching for a long experience you should buy the first one. Guild Wars owners will definetly want to buy this. But this one has a sort of training in the beginning (that you can skip). And this game fits with all the computers you just need a 32 MB video card to play it! So play the first one and if you like it you will surely enjoy this one that was a big slap in WoW's face. Oh and let me remind you of one important thing....No Monthly Fee!!!!!!!!!

So enjoy this wonderful game!

• Difficulty: Just Right
  • Learning Curve: 0 to 30 Minutes
  • Time Spent: 20 to 40 Hours

Other reviews for Guild Wars Factions (PC)

A good game in some fronts that stumbles in others 0

Guild Wars: Factions is one of the expansion games under the Guild Wars series.  However, it is a standalone game that does not require any other GW game to play.  But I'm not here to tell you info.  Thats whats wikipedia is for!  But overall, Guild Wars: Factions does good to the series as a whole.  Perhaps the best things about this game are simpily the additions to the original formula, like two new classes, and a much expanded PvP system, pitting two alliances against each other.  If you are...

If you don't want to pay a monthly fee, then play guild wars. 0

Guild wars is a fantastic idea, make a pvp focused mmo with no monthly fee. But is guild wars fun? If your into pvp and don't mind a few issues then yes, guild wars is a very enjoyable game. The one big factor to guild wars is even though the level cap is low (20) the game is jam packed with hundreds of skills. If your going to be of any use during pvp battles you'll have to learn your class and this is where the pve section of the game comes into play. The factions campeign is rather short ( ar...