Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Feb 20, 2014

The fifth main installment of the Guilty Gear series returns to its fighting game roots, featuring a new game engine with 3D graphics (with special rendering techniques to give the illusion of hand-drawn character art).

Guilty Gear Xrd new Loktest screenshots/info

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

tons of new screenshot/info coming from the loktest as we speak.

you can find a bunch of them here or head over to dustloop where people are getting updated/translating info moment by moment.

here are some impressions by the user ElvenShadow who is there to try it

"

Ok I played one match against a human, Ky vs Ky.

Game speed feels good! Pretty much just like XX series.

RC works with whiffed normals and projectiles and does slow time but time slow is very brief and doesn't really seem like it will disrupt match flow.

Dust feels nice and smooth and I tried both kings.

Character select screen doesn't look like it will fit many more characters but hopefully they will redesign it.

The graphics are stunning. Fully animated 3D intros for characters. The game is visually wonderful.

Supers are cinematic like SF4 but go much quicker and don't really bother me or take long.

FD feels the same. Tapping it will stop run momentum as always.

Specials seems to carry momentum as always.

Couldn't hear music.

Ky had some strange air lightning bolt stab that I wasn't sure how to do.

Millia has a backwards roll now too and also had some move that shot up from the ground sorta like testament dust but I dunno what it was. Either stand D or a special.

I think I saw Sol do a dive kick like move outside of dragon install but I dunno.

Even with the costume change, PO animates and fights like always so he still feels like PO visually at least.

Meter builds maybe the same? Faster? It's hard to tell.

I think that's all I got for now. More to come.

"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.