Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Feb 20, 2014

The fifth main installment of the Guilty Gear series returns to its fighting game roots, featuring a new game engine with 3D graphics (with special rendering techniques to give the illusion of hand-drawn character art).

On sale now at Gamestop

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Been hearing about this on Twitter. I'm gonna wait it out and maybe get it down the road whenever I get a PS4.

KayOhKen_x10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SO, my thoughts on Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

I really dig it! Although I'm not a veteran of the series so I'm not all great at it...

I forgot how complex this fighting game was...! xD

The tutorial mode does it's best to get those who are unfamiliar to the franchise up to speed, but it's just one of those games you have to learn through application. (By losing over, and over, and over again.... xD )

I love the graphic direction they decided to take with this game. It's a perfect blend of 2D and 3D anime style graphics. I never felt like the anime style overpowered the cg style animation or vice versa. (if that makes sense)

I only wish the roster was a bit bigger. At this point in time there are only 13 playable characters, and I also found myself REALLY disappointed to find that my favorite character from past installments, "Baiken" the one armed samurai is nowhere to be found on this one.

Other than my forementioned issues with the game it's really great so far, and I feel super lucky to have gotten it five days early.

Fans of the genre and fans of Guilty Gear are definitely gunna love this game without a doubt.

Anyone who is interested in the game, I will be broadcasting gameplay for my first time ever later on in the evening via twitch.tv, my username is:

KayOhKen_x10

I hope to see you there!

So, with that said... Who's buying this game on the 16th...?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.