If Guitar Hero 3 had all this...

#1 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3130 posts) -

Guitar Hero would have exploded (in the good way) even better and I think it would have maintained popularity a little longer.

#2 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Guitar Hero III is still popular.  As a matter of fact, it's seen amongst the Guitar Hero community as one of the best in terms of difficulty and soundtrack.  Whether people realize it or not, that soundtrack was damn good. 

Guitar Hero II would be the perfect GH game if they went back and reworked all of the new systems into it, like improved hammer-ons and such.  The small portion of tracks found in Smash Hits just wasn't enough for me. 

Hell, if they would just combine GH 1 and 2 together, improve the hammer-ons and such, then release it as a revamped package, I would probably cream my pants.

#3 Posted by tds418 (190 posts) -

Guitar Hero 3 was great the way it was. I think that II and III were by far the best of the series. Everything since then just doesn't ignite the spark that those two had.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.