The Bass.

#1 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

While watching some gameplay videos of this game, I noticed something odd about the bassist's highway...  There were purple bars coming down it, similar to the drummer's kick bar. 

Anyone know what that's about?

#2 Posted by ChickenPants (934 posts) -

'Open Strings'. You just hit the strum bar with no buttons pressed.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

open notes. You have to strum them without pushing any of the fret buttons. Hell of annoying if you ask me.

#4 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

What?
#5 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
What? "
wut?
#6 Posted by Fezz (440 posts) -

They were in World Tour too.

#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@Fezz said:
" They were in World Tour too. "
And Smash Hits, which is where I encountered them. I try to avoid Guitar Hero games. Did any of you watch that new interview Ryan did with the lead Neversoft guy? I can't tell if he was serious or joking wearing those clothes and with that hair. He looked so much different when he was making Tony Hawk. Maybe he thinks he needs to look cooler for a Guitar Hero game. Never liked that guy though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.