Have you beaten "Through the fire and Flames"?

• 69 results
#51 Posted by Drebin_893 (2901 posts) -

Yeah, on expert on the third try.
I found Jordan harder, and at least Jordan was actually a good song

#52 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

I beat it a few times on Hard. If the notes you played were actually guitar, like the intro, then I would probably be more enthusiastic about trying to do it on Expert. Playing keyboard crap on the guitar is stupid.

#53 Posted by Verdugo (2001 posts) -

Yes I have. I've 5 starred it. I've broken 600K.

And yet, that score is absolute shit among the psychos who break 800K and beyond like it's nothing >___>.

#54 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

Easily on hard, can't get past the intro on expert.

#55 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

HA!  TTFAF is a joke.  Have you beaten "War of the Angels" by Rusty Cooley yet?  TEXAS GUITARISTS FTW!!!

#56 Posted by Crzza (29 posts) -

I beat it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1VYQqFLoYc

#57 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

That song made me realise that if i ever become a guitarist in real life, it would just be rhythm strumming.

#58 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

No, but I beat your mom.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  j/k

but srsly, i did.  -_-  that's why you asked a stupid question.
#59 Posted by Roger_Klotz (764 posts) -

I beat it on hard, but it took fucking forever. I don't plan on beating it on expert unless I decide not to do anything for like a week and just play guitar hero.

#60 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

Like most people I've only beaten on medium. I didn't have that much practice.

Moderator Online
#61 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
#62 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

I could do it on expert if I could get past the begining.

#63 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -
Jandurin said:
"I beat it on Medium."
three cheers
#64 Posted by Vash_The_Stampede (254 posts) -

I've beaten it on hard only...but I don´t really like that song...

#65 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

Got 724k on TTFAF on expert.

Took me 4 tries to get through the intro the first time I beat it. I only had problems on the intro. I think i had 300k or something when I beat it for the first time.

#66 Posted by Doogie2K (216 posts) -

Medium.  Once.  Ouch.

#67 Posted by Woffls (127 posts) -

Beaten on Expert.
If you can get past the intro you should have no problem finishing it. I've only ever failed once after passing the intro and that's because my guitar is star power happy ¬¬

I could probably 5* it because I have the fast strumming sections down. I don't know why, I just find it easy to nail those bits in all the DragonForce songs but can't play the Darkness Riff for the life of me >_<

#68 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

I can't even beat it on medium. I don't own the game but I tried playing it yesterday I got 70% through.

#69 Posted by Ghostin (369 posts) -

As soon as it starts smoking I stop alltogether...

(I'm so sorry)

Only ever tried it drunkenly on easy here.  Didn't end well.  I have nothing but awe-filled admiration for those of you who can finish this on hard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.