Virtuoso Pack

#1 Posted by ValiantGoat (376 posts) -

I got it today and I'm loving it. The songs could be harder though, passed them and 5* Soothsayer on my sightreads. Took me another couple tries to 5* Surfing With the Alien and For the Love of God, but they were easy with a couple activations outside of the solos.

Just wonder if anyone else got the new Virtuoso Pack yet, or plans to get it, and what they think of the tracks.

#2 Posted by tds418 (190 posts) -

I'm a huge Buckethead fan but I'm not sure if I'm going to pick up the pack. I'll take a look at the charts later.

#3 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -
Speaking of which, I need to pick something up.
#4 Posted by Zoidy (187 posts) -

I have a Wii so no DLC for me....but I looked at the charts and they look really fun.

Also the trills in SWtA are amazingly fast.

#5 Posted by ValiantGoat (376 posts) -
Zoidy said:
"Also the trills in SWtA are amazingly fast."

Yeah, those trills are a bit too fast for me  lol

#6 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

The pack seems fantastic. Especially "For the love of God."

#7 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Im about ot get it now..

#8 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

I don't know.. I might get it =\

#9 Posted by HistoryInRust (6293 posts) -

Soothsayer is a great Buckethead track, so I'm glad someone at Neversoft heard the cries for more of his pieces. 

Surfing with the Alien is fun, but, man, there is some ridiculous struming.  Just ridiculous.  For the Love of God is alright, not a huge Vai fan, but it's not bad, thrown in. 

I can't beat Soothsayer on Expert.  I think I need to budget the star power. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.