Dream Setlists!

#1 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

Here's mine:
(All go by album..)

1. Kill 'Em All

The Four Horesmen
Anesthesia
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy
Encore: Hit the Lights

2. Ride the Lightning

Fight Fire with Fire
Ride the Lightning
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Call of Ktulu
Encore: Fade to Black

3. Master of Puppets

Battery
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Leper Messiah
Damage, Inc.
Encore: Master of Puppets

4. ...And Justice for All

Blackened
...And Justice for All
Harvester of Sorrow
Dyers Eve
Encore: One

5. The Black Album

The Unforgiven
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
Of Wolf and Man
Encore: Nothing Else Matters

6. Load

Hero of the Day
King Nothing
Bleeding Me
The House that Jack Built
Encore: Until it Sleeps

7. Reload

Fuel
The Memory Remains
Devil's Dance
Slither
Encore: The Unforgiven II

8. St. Anger

St. Anger
Frantic
^  There aren't any other good songs on there besides those two (LOL).

Of course those are just the songs I want to see from those albums. I think they should be mixed around a bit.

Bonus Songs: The entire S&M concert. If you haven't heard it/seen it, then you owe it to yourself to do it. It's amazing.

#2 Posted by Hughes (399 posts) -

Oddly missing Enter Sandman, although that song was already in Rock Band.

#3 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Dude the song St. Anger sucks ballz.
It is not good in any way, fucking snare drum..
Grr >_<

#4 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

I'm honestly kinda sick of Enter Sandman. I wouldn't mind it being in GH: Metallica and I admit there's like a 100% chance of it being in the game.

Oh and DualReaver I dunno why I like the song St. Anger. It's one of those ones where you hate it at first but then it starts to grow on you? I agree 100% that the drums were awful on the entire album though.

#5 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

Nothing from St. Anger album and we're good to go. I just did not like it. I'm not alone I'm sure.

#6 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I would love Metallica's Last Caress cover

#7 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

I agree, some covers would be cool, like Sabba Cadabra, or Crash Course in Brain Surgery

#8 Edited by Xeno (130 posts) -

You know how in GH: Aerosmith there were tracks from artists that were related to Aerosmith in one way or another? What do you think about the possibility of a Megadeth song in GH: Metallica? Would it ever happen?

#9 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -
Xeno said:
"You know how in GH: Aerosmith there were tracks from artists that were related to Aerosmith in one way or another? What do you think about the possibility of a Megadeth song in GH: Metallica? Would it ever happen?"
Dave Mustaine agreeing to contribute to a Metallica game? Ha, in your dreams! :p
#10 Posted by Xeno (130 posts) -

Dave Mustaine likes money though.

#11 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -
Xeno said:
"Dave Mustaine likes money though."
That's true. :p
#12 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

Is the Guitar Hero: Metallica game only on guitar? Because if it isn't Call of Ktulu is going to be pretty boring for vocals...

But the OP pretty much has it straight on, except for the St. Anger songs.

#13 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -
Kevin said:
"Is the Guitar Hero: Metallica game only on guitar? Because if it isn't Call of Ktulu is going to be pretty boring for vocals...

But the OP pretty much has it straight on, except for the St. Anger songs."
No, it is coming out after World Tour, therefore it has all the instruments, I'm guessing. It would be damn crazy at that point to go back to the old guitar only game.
#14 Edited by Xeno (130 posts) -
Kevin said:
"Is the Guitar Hero: Metallica game only on guitar? Because if it isn't Call of Ktulu is going to be pretty boring for vocals...

But the OP pretty much has it straight on, except for the St. Anger songs."

They could just make the whole vocal track tambourine notes, that'd be sweet.
If they put out a GH: Metallica without Orion or The Call of Ktulu that would suck.
#15 Posted by Vash_The_Stampede (254 posts) -

I would include the Thin Lizzy cover...Whiskey in the Jar...however, I think you are missing songs from other bands...just like in GH: Aerosmith, if you don´t try to add some diversity to the setlist, the game won´t be appealing enough...only to really hardcore fans of the band

#16 Posted by sociald1077 (263 posts) -

How about some bands inspired by Metallica (Machine Head, Lamb of God, Trivium) or that inspired them (Iron Maiden, King Diamond, The Misfits).

#17 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

Am I Evil would own.

#18 Edited by Met2609 (555 posts) -

No Creeping Death? No Disposable Heroes? Not including Garage, Inc.? Your list needs a few revisions.

#19 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -

I wouldn't like to be the guy who makes the final decision on the setlist.

#20 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

Yeah I'd like to see them put the Misfits and Metallica versions of Last Caress. In fact, there's got to be a few Misfits songs in the game, Metallica seems to love them.

#21 Posted by Dethfish (3697 posts) -

Well considering GH: Aerosmith wasn't 100% Aerosmith I assume GH: Metallica won't be all Metallica either so I made this.

TIER 1:
Breaking the Law by Judas Priest
Hall of the Mountain King by Savatage
Enter Sandman by Metallica
Motorbreath by Metallica
Battery by Metallica

TIER 2:
Alison Hell by Annihilator
Metal Church by Metal Church
Fuel by Metallica
The Unforgiven by Metallica
Blitzkrieg by Metallica

TIER 3:
Mouth for War by Pantera
Bonded by Blood by Exodus
Cyanide by Metallica
Fade to Black by Metallica
All Nightmare Long by Metallica

TIER 4:
Indians by Anthrax
Queen of the Reich by Queensyrche
King Nothing by Metallica
Sad but True by Metallica
Until it Sleeps by Metallica

TIER 5:
Masked Jackal by Coroner
Rust in Peace...Polaris by Megadeth
The Frayed Ends of Sanity by Metallica
Am I Evil? by Metallica
Wherever I May Roam by Metallica

TIER 6:
Dead Embyonic Cells by Sepultura
Trial By Fire by Testament
The Four Horsemen by Metallica
Seek & Destroy by Metallica
Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica

TIER 7:
...And Justice For All by Metallica
For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica
Some Kind of Monster by Metallica
Disposable Heroes by Metallica
St. Anger by Metallica
The Judas Kiss by Metallica

TIER 8:
Orion by Metallica
Angel of Death by Slayer
Master of Puppets by Metallica
Ride the Lightning by Metallica
Blackened by Metallica
Creeping Death by Metallica

#22 Posted by LuffyUzumaki (453 posts) -
Dethfish77 said:
"Well considering GH: Aerosmith wasn't 100% Aerosmith I assume GH: Metallica won't be all Metallica either so I made this.

TIER 1:
Breaking the Law by Judas Priest
Hall of the Mountain King by Savatage
Enter Sandman by Metallica
Motorbreath by Metallica
Battery by Metallica

TIER 2:
Alison Hell by Annihilator
Metal Church by Metal Church
Fuel by Metallica
The Unforgiven by Metallica
Blitzkrieg by Metallica

TIER 3:
Mouth for War by Pantera
Bonded by Blood by Exodus
Cyanide by Metallica
Fade to Black by Metallica
All Nightmare Long by Metallica

TIER 4:
Indians by Anthrax
Queen of the Reich by Queensyrche
King Nothing by Metallica
Sad but True by Metallica
Until it Sleeps by Metallica

TIER 5:
Masked Jackal by Coroner
Rust in Peace...Polaris by Megadeth
The Frayed Ends of Sanity by Metallica
Am I Evil? by Metallica
Wherever I May Roam by Metallica

TIER 6:
Dead Embyonic Cells by Sepultura
Trial By Fire by Testament
The Four Horsemen by Metallica
Seek & Destroy by Metallica
Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica

TIER 7:
...And Justice For All by Metallica
For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica
Some Kind of Monster by Metallica
Disposable Heroes by Metallica
St. Anger by Metallica
The Judas Kiss by Metallica

TIER 8:
Orion by Metallica
Angel of Death by Slayer
Master of Puppets by Metallica
Ride the Lightning by Metallica
Blackened by Metallica
Creeping Death by Metallica"
that's more likely 
#23 Posted by Crzza (29 posts) -

They need some non Metalica songs too, you know

#24 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

Yeah I know....that's why I suggested the Misfits and Bob Seager songs and other artists featured on Garage Inc. Hell, some GNR would be sweet too. I just hope the game has more songs than GH: Aerosmith.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.