New Trailer!!!!!

#1 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6301 posts) -

While it doesn't feature any note chart footage, we see the animated versions of the band in action. They look slightly less disturbing than the Aerosmith game's characters did, which is a plus. I'm sorry I can't embed, Yahoo! is hell bent on keeping this video exclusive to their site:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=1475790&cl=11161399

#2 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

Look's Godly.

#3 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

looks pretty decent i wish they would drop this and just make a metal guitar hero in general not just one band like a whole metal journey :P

#4 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Fuck that game is gonna be hard.

#5 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Hold on, im almost done

ahhhh

#6 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"looks pretty decent i wish they would drop this and just make a metal guitar hero in general not just one band like a whole metal journey :P"

decent....DECENT?!

>.< if by decent you mean greatest thing next to un protected sex and sliced bread then....yeah...maybe
#7 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"looks pretty decent i wish they would drop this and just make a metal guitar hero in general not just one band like a whole metal journey :P"

decent....DECENT?!

>.< if by decent you mean greatest thing next to un protected sex and sliced bread then....yeah...maybe"
metallicas lost there touch man im actually afraid to get the new Cd because im afraid its like St.Anger 

as long as they put more old metallica in im sure this game will be awesome
#8 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Death Magnetic is AMAZING

It's not as good as The Black album...imo

But it has 3 songs that I would place next to classics in a top 25 list

Cyanide, The Day that never comes, Suicide and Redemption, unforgiven III

all great songs...go to like Youtube or Project Playlist and listen to em

#9 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

and just becuse Metallica HAD lost their touch back in 03' dosen't mean that a video game using all of their best songs is gonna suck

#10 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"and just becuse Metallica HAD lost their touch back in 03' dosen't mean that a video game using all of their best songs is gonna suck
"
never said that i did say if it used there awesome songs then the game would be awesome :P 
#11 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"looks pretty decent i wish they would drop this and just make a metal guitar hero in general not just one band like a whole metal journey :P"

decent....DECENT?!

>.< if by decent you mean greatest thing next to un protected sex and sliced bread then....yeah...maybe"
metallicas lost there touch man im actually afraid to get the new Cd because im afraid its like St.Anger 

as long as they put more old metallica in im sure this game will be awesome
"
The new one is totally awesome and nothing like St. Anger. You can listen without fear.
#12 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

that makes me very happy to hear Death magnetic is awesome more then likely gonna pick it up tomorrow then 

#13 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Yay! :P

And thanks ya for buying and not Downloadin it off the internet

#14 Posted by Dethfish (3670 posts) -

I downloaded Death Magnetic for GH3 and those are some hard songs. I have a feeling that GH: Metallica might be really really hard

#15 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Looks mediocre. The graphics are ugly, but that's the same with any Guitar Hero game. The music is not my style, so I won't say anything there. I expect it to sell as much copies at GH: Aerosmith (which means none) but I guess the full band thing is their biggest selling point. The final verdict: another milking of the GH franchise.

#16 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6301 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Looks mediocre. The graphics are ugly, but that's the same with any Guitar Hero game. The music is not my style, so I won't say anything there. I expect it to sell as much copies at GH: Aerosmith (which means none) but I guess the full band thing is their biggest selling point. The final verdict: another milking of the GH franchise."
I'll give you that it looks pretty ugly, but not nearly as bad as GHWT looked.....That piece of shit looked almost as bad as its set list!
#17 Posted by Solid_Snak3 (14 posts) -
Everyones_A_Critic said:
"While it doesn't feature any note chart footage, we see the animated versions of the band in action. They look slightly less disturbing than the Aerosmith game's characters did, which is a plus. I'm sorry I can't embed, Yahoo! is hell bent on keeping this video exclusive to their site:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=1475790&cl=11161399"
they should stop milking the franchise PLEASE =(
#18 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6301 posts) -

I agree, but as a huge Metallica fan it's tough NOT to get excited for this thing.

#19 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I guess I'm the only non-Metallica fan.

#20 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6301 posts) -

dsplayer1010 said:

"I guess I'm the only non-Metallica fan."


..........Then may I ask why you're on the GH: Metallica board?

#21 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Hey TC, someone I know has the same avatar as you, are you that person?

#22 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Looks promising

xruntime
said:
"Hey TC, someone I know has the same avatar as you, are you that person?"
  No , he is not ;)

#23 Posted by Slugger4203 (21 posts) -

Now thats what they call a godly gh game!

#24 Posted by Quadrifoglio (816 posts) -

I pray to God that they have motion-captured Lars' drumming. I can't stand looking at the shitty drumming animations in Guitar Hero: World Tour.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.