PS3 Trophies Revealed!

#1 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

These are more than likely the achievements for the 360 as well. They look pretty challenging, a hell of a lot better than the GH: Aerosmith ones. Though the four player band ones are annoying to say the least. Let's face it: 80% of the GHWT online players can't beat a song on hard or expert, and nobody ever wants to sing, so why put so much stress on 4 player expert play?

It's the same problem I had with RB1 and 2, and GHWT's achievements. Anyway, here's a link to the trophies (pics look great!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/guitar-hero-metallica/trophies/

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Damn I just want this game already

#3 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Looks sweet but some of them look a bit obnoxious, the 4 player ones specifically. The tiles look sweet though. I can't wait for this game.

#4 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -
RHCPfan24 said:
"Looks sweet but some of them look a bit obnoxious, the 4 player ones specifically. The tiles look sweet though. I can't wait for this game.
"

It wont be as bad if we can do them online
#5 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
lars is the biggest dork on the planet. 
#6 Posted by SimpsonFan (341 posts) -

Lar's is the best drummer on the earth.

#7 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
SimpsonFan said:
"Lar's is the biggest soppy crybaby on the earth."
Fix'D
#8 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -

Weird...

GH World Tour don't have trophies.
#9 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
EvilDingo said:
"Weird...
"
A metallica game wouldnt sell much on its own -they felt the need to add them to make up for the taste differance with trophy whores
#10 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"EvilDingo said:
"Weird...
"
A metallica game wouldnt sell much on its own -they felt the need to add them to make up for the taste differance with trophy whores
"
Wait?
There is such a thing as trophy whores?
Figured it at least required more than a handful of games supporting trophies, for there to be a term like that. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.