Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 29, 2009

Guitar Hero: Metallica is the second band-specific game in the Guitar Hero franchise. It features 28 songs from the world famous heavy-metal band Metallica, as well as 21 guest acts - picked by Metallica themselves.

Trailer

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

So if you bought GH: WT you should check out the videos section, as there's a trailer for the game. There's no gameplay, but Master of Puppets plays during it, so we can safely assume it's in the game (as if it wouldn't be...).

So I'm pretty pumped for this one, I just hope there's more songs than in GH: Aersosmith, 'cause Metallica is one of those bands who (to me at least) have enough good material to fillm out 60 or so songs......And since GHWT and RB2 all break 80, that'd leave 20 songs for other artists and S&M performances and stuff. I'd like to see some Misfits songs in there (Metallica are huge fans of them ) and some Bob Segar. What about you guys?

Here's the trailer:

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

...Metallica...and Guitar Hero. Honestly, couldn't they just put all of the songs they want to into GH4?

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Karmum said:
    "...Metallica...and Guitar Hero. Honestly, couldn't they just put all of the songs they want to into GH4?"
    Of course not.  That would mean less profit.  And who wants that?  :-p
    Crzza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Crzza

I might get it. Might not. I dunno yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.