Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 16, 2009

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits is a compilation of some of the most popular songs from previous titles. This time, all songs are master recordings, and there is full band support for each track.

What songs do you want on Guitar Hero: Smash Hits?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

With Activision recently announcing some of the songs that will be included in Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, what songs do you guys want in the game?  I personally want Trogdor, Thunderhorse, Jordan, and Beast and the Harlot from Guitar Hero 2.  What song(s) do you guys want to rock to again?

bulletbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bulletbeast

more modern rock like Nickleback, and some country like lynrd skynrd. theyve done legends of rock. Now its time to do some 21st cenrury rock

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coltonio7
    bulletbeast said:
    "more modern rock like Nickleback, and some country like lynrd skynrd. theyve done legends of rock. Now its time to do some 21st cenrury rock"
    Dude, nickleback is not modern rock, music, or anything sound related.

I`d like Holy Diver from 80`s to be in it. It wasn`t a bad cover!
    DirtyFuture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DirtyFuture

"Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand, from the original Guitar Hero.

drok17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By drok17

No One Knows by Queens of the Stone age should definitely be in there. One of my favourite songs personally. I'd also like to see Jordan, Thunderhorse (gotta love those triplets), as well as Before I forget by Slipknot

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I basically want the entire setlist from Guitar Hero II.

dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dipstick

I'd love to have a crack at Fc'ing Because it's midnight (never got the chance,stupid PS2 broke :P)

dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dipstick
    drok17 said:
    "No One Knows by Queens of the Stone age should definitely be in there. One of my favourite songs personally. I'd also like to see Jordan, Thunderhorse (gotta love those triplets), as well as Before I forget by Slipknot"
    I hope you didn't mean triplets in the Jordan solo

http://www.scorehero.com/images/notecharts/gh2/jordan_guitar_expert.png

The solo is most of the time tapped and look like triplets but they are not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dipstick said:
    "drok17 said:
    "No One Knows by Queens of the Stone age should definitely be in there. One of my favourite songs personally. I'd also like to see Jordan, Thunderhorse (gotta love those triplets), as well as Before I forget by Slipknot"
    I hope you didn't mean triplets in the Jordan solohttp://www.scorehero.com/images/notecharts/gh2/jordan_guitar_expert.png The solo is most of the time tapped and look like triplets but they are not"
    The parenthetical sidenote is modifying Thunderhorse, therefore, it refers to Thunderhorse specifically.

I think anyone who mentions Jordan in this thread knows it's not a song built on strumming.
    dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dipstick
    Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "Dipstick said:
    "drok17 said:
    I hope you didn't mean triplets in the Jordan solohttp://www.scorehero.com/images/notecharts/gh2/jordan_guitar_expert.png The solo is most of the time tapped and look like triplets but they are not"
    The parenthetical sidenote is modifying Thunderhorse, therefore, it refers to Thunderhorse specifically.I think anyone who mentions Jordan in this thread knows it's not a song built on strumming. "
    Thats what I thought at first,he's totally right about thunderhorse

I see people strum all the time in jordan,trying to "hit moar notes" :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dipstick said:
    Thats what I thought at first,he's totally right about thunderhorseI see people strum all the time in jordan,trying to "hit moar notes" :D"
    Of course they do, but you misread my comment. The song's not built for strumming, it's built for tapping, like you said before.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Red

Freebird and Through the Fire and Flames are there. Those are all I want. Dumb idea that should be DLC.

drok17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By drok17
    Dipstick said:
    "Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "Dipstick said:
    "drok17 said:
    The parenthetical sidenote is modifying Thunderhorse, therefore, it refers to Thunderhorse specifically.I think anyone who mentions Jordan in this thread knows it's not a song built on strumming. "
    Thats what I thought at first,he's totally right about thunderhorseI see people strum all the time in jordan,trying to "hit moar notes" :D"
    Haha, ya I was talking about Thunderhorse. I'm really excited to play these songs on a Rock band 2 guitar rather than a guitar hero guitar
    Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Superchris129

Hopefully Cowboys from Hell, it's the only GH1 song I haven't beaten on expert.

drok17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drok17
    Superchris129 said:
    "Hopefully Cowboys from Hell, it's the only GH1 song I haven't beaten on expert."
    Thats been confirmed as well as No One Knows

http://wii.ign.com/articles/973/973171p1.html
    Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miniman said:
    "Stupid money whoring idea. Just give me DLC, I don't want to buy a whole new game."
    These people are whoring the franchise in the worst ways. I won't even consider this.
    bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By bjorno

DRAGONFORCE, THEY ONLY HAVE ONE SONG

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bjorno said:
    "DRAGONFORCE, THEY ONLY HAVE ONE SONG"
    Every song by DragonForce sounds about the same, and all of them would be pretty hard to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.