Of all the Muse songs...

#1 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

Why haven't they put in "Time Is Running Out". That is the song that got me into the band and it seems that they add every song but that one. Uprising is a good choice though. 

Also, I would prefer a better LP song than "Bleed It Out" >_>

#2 Posted by Zidd (1838 posts) -

The latest singles are usually the ones that end up in Guitar Hero games. Don't ask me why.

#3 Posted by Raven_Sword (3438 posts) -

I would have liked Take a Bow or Hoodo (unless they already had these songs )
#4 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

Nope, neither of those either, now that I think of it Take a Bow would be good.

#5 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

I would vote City of Delusion.

#6 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

map of the problematique

#7 Posted by Danbo (191 posts) -

Hyper Music would be awesome. Not sure how'd they'd do the intro on Guitar Hero though.

#8 Posted by Raven_Sword (3438 posts) -

OMG can you imagine doing vocals for Micro Cuts?
#9 Edited by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

@Danbo: They could just go the "One" route and just not have any notes for a bit at the beginning.

@Raven_Sword:

That would be pretty hard for me, it would have good drum and guitar parts though. 

#10 Edited by TheLawnWrangler (1656 posts) -

3 and 4 made fine Muse choices. I'm still holding out for Stockholm Syndrome, properly charted. I WANT THAT CHORUS, NEVERSOFT. I WANT TO RIDE THAT SCALE TO THE FUCKING MOON.

#11 Posted by Atlas (2430 posts) -

I don't really like Muse, but as far as I'm concerned, just put "Citizen Erased" in the game and you're done.

#12 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

If they have real actual notation - something with a bit more of a strumming alteration than 'hit singular notes' would be incredible - something like 'unintended' - or 'city of delusion' would roll pretty well , or map of your head. 
Tricky vocal scales on those too! 

Man i fucking love muse

#13 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -
@nofx4208:
Stockholm Syndrome was already released in a DLC pack for GH3 along with Supermassive Black Hole and Exo-Politics.
#14 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Invincible - Done. 

Newborn, save it for the piano part on Rock Band 3 -Done.

That is all the muse i need.

#15 Posted by TheDarkPrince (158 posts) -

t@Linkin10362: to be honest there i possibility of muse DLC for gh6, but what they should do is just give black holes and revaluations as l album DLC to make most muse fans happy.

#16 Posted by neverfraid (10 posts) -
@Zajtalan said:
" map of the problematique "
^this. Best song by them.
#17 Posted by FreakAche (2949 posts) -
@Zidd said:
" The latest singles are usually the ones that end up in Guitar Hero games. Don't ask me why. "
If that's the case, I would have much rather seen Resistance as the Muse song in this game.
#18 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6287 posts) -

I had the same reaction to the Rammstein song they put in the game. They have so many better songs (a lot better).

#19 Posted by Jazz (2146 posts) -

Uno would have been better IMO.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.