Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

A message to whoever it is that keeps undoing my edits

JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnDudebro

Please stop. It's a pain in the ass to go through the songlist and find which ones are all of a sudden missing. I've added that Bullet for My Valentine song about four times now, and I'm not even going to mention trying to keep the Smashing Pumpkins stuff up there.

I'm checking Wikipedia and reading sources pretty often, so just assume that shit isn't being made up here. Thank you.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

Wouldn't you get more points if that person continued to delete your contributions?

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Player1
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Wouldn't you get more points if that person continued to delete your contributions?"
    Points aren't everything. Unlike most, this guy actually cares about how accurate the site is. So it bothers him that the song list isn't correct. 
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

im sorry it was me 

Just kidding :P 

but i would be mad 2, who ever is really doing that isnt very bright 
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Player1 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Wouldn't you get more points if that person continued to delete your contributions?"
    Points aren't everything. Unlike most, this guy actually cares about how accurate the site is. So it bothers him that the song list isn't correct. "

dood i wuz kidng lul
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brukaoru
    ZombieHunter said:
    "im sorry it was me 

Just kidding :P 

but i would be mad 2, who ever is really doing that isnt very bright 
    "
    Lol, XD

Yeah, it really sucks when people edit out stuff that is legitimate, bunch of point manglers.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Player1
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Player1 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    Points aren't everything. Unlike most, this guy actually cares about how accurate the site is. So it bothers him that the song list isn't correct. "

dood i wuz kidng lul
    "
    The sad thing is, your weren't. Its ok though, its not like I'm mad or anything. Its just frustrating when people add their own articles, and the one on the page is absolutly fine. Instead they could be adding images, writing an article for a blank page, idk something actually productive. 
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Player1 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Player1 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:

dood i wuz kidng lul
    "
    The sad thing is, your weren't. Its ok though, its not like I'm mad or anything. Its just frustrating when people add their own articles, and the one on the page is absolutly fine. Instead they could be adding images, writing an article for a blank page, idk something actually productive. "

Actually, I was. I have 39 points, do you think I actually care about points?

What are you smoking to say you know more about myself than I do? I have made so few contributions that me saying "I don't give a shit" would be an understatement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.