Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

Damn this is confusing

JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnDudebro

IGN has a story up talking about the Ozzy stuff, and with it they confirm a bunch of new songs. The problem is, the Doors song and the Linkin Park song directly contradict the Stuff Magazine article. Now, since Stuff didn't seem very well informed (they had Van Halen and Foo Fighters as bands without songs confirmed, when they have been), I'm inclined to believe IGN.

The problem is that this throws that entire article into question. So, Beat It and Bullet With Butterfly Wings could be false, which is a total bummer.

I want Activision to just announce the whole list, so I don't have to edit the page anymore.

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By fryedrycestyle

Yeah they need to do that. In part so I can decide if I should go ahead and pre-order for release date or just stick with RB2 till Xmas... I hope Beat It and Buttefly Wings are there but I think Stuff's is wrong, In The End doesn't seem very well suited to GH nor does The Doors song.

fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fryedrycestyle

Well I'm not sure if you heard but they said that Linkin Park and The Doors would also have two songs in the game. And that Beat It and Bullet With Butterfly Wings would be in the game.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Quadrifoglio
    fryedrycestyle said:
    "Well I'm not sure if you heard but they said that Linkin Park and The Doors would also have two songs in the game. And that Beat It and Bullet With Butterfly Wings would be in the game."

"Beat It" isn't in the game? FUCK!
    fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fryedrycestyle
    Quadrifoglio said:
    "fryedrycestyle said:
    "Well I'm not sure if you heard but they said that Linkin Park and The Doors would also have two songs in the game. And that Beat It and Bullet With Butterfly Wings would be in the game."

"Beat It" isn't in the game? FUCK!"

I said WOULD be in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.