Lets Hope its Van Halen and not Van Hagar

#1 Posted by Shoeverine (1 posts) -

I'm pretty sure the guys at insomniac and  red octane are smart enough to not screw this one up.  And I understand the concept "to each his own", but seriously, who at anytime said to their friends, "hey guys, lets go shred that song by The Killers, When you were young".  Yup, no one.  Especially for the Bad Ass image they portray in the artwork and the game menus, and charater models.  Its not really about like and dislike, its really just about having songs with balls.  Im not a Sex Pistols Fan by any means, but that song has some good groove to it and its fun to play.  They seriously need to do some market research on the majority of who is playing their games, and the type of music they listen to.  And how long is it going to take for the keytar to make its unholy grand faceblasting apperance into theese music games...I'm Fucking tired of  waiting.

#2 Posted by LouisLeGros (24 posts) -

"They seriously need to do some market research on the majority of who is playing their games, and the type of music they listen to"

I believe they do and that would be the very reason you get stuff like the killers instead of music with "balls."

#3 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -
I actually like the song when you were young... =\
#4 Posted by kariyanine (217 posts) -
Shoeverine said:
"I'm pretty sure the guys at insomniac and  red octane are smart enough to not screw this one up."
Can I ask what the hell you are talking about?  Insomniac has nothing to do with GH:WT.  Not unless Activision is making a Ratchet branded version of the game (which wouldn't surprise me any).
#5 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

While I'm glad the song on the disc is a classic Van Halen song, I would totally buy some Haggar DLC. 5150 and Best of Both Worlds would be really fun.

#6 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -

As long as they don't have any songs from when Gary Cherone was the lead singer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.