We finally got GH:WT and RB2 up at work, and they are both massive amounts of fun for being music/rhythm games. I know a lot of people are worn out and tired of the genre already, and I am also aware that a lot of people may not like GH. If you are one of those people, please refrain from dragging this thread down and gtfo now.
- Tool - "Schism": as a massive fan of the band, I found this one the most fun, because you can really get in the mood with this and make it sound really incredible
- Paramore - "Misery Business": it's a super energetic song that I go buck wild to when I play it. I use a mix of regular strumming on the verse and tap strumming on the chorus, then tap strum out the breakdown...and yes, I do body throws when I play.
- Michael Jackson - "Beat It": dood, seriously...it's Michael fucking Jackson!!! It's the Thriller album!!! IT'S EDDIE VAN FUCKING HALEN!!! The song is super fun, and all this claim about it being a weak song on the tracklisting is bullshit to the highest degree.
- Steely Dan - "Do It Again": the song is already fucking phenomenal, but man...the riffs are never the same, so it keeps you on your toes...and you can REALLY get into it. Plus, the slider part is fucking EPIC!!!
- Steve Miller Band - "The Joker": dood, seriously...it's Steve fucking Miller. That's all.