abandonedfreak's GUN (Xbox 360) review

GUN!

gun the game is a winner in my book, in fact tits the second BEST wild western title in my category, it use to be my 1st best western game until red dead redemtion came out and put a gun on GUN's head and endead its reign of years on top on my list of my best wild west game, but about the game it really is a solid game. i would recomend this to anyone. 4stars!

Other reviews for GUN (Xbox 360)

Strong Western Action 0

I thought that Gun was a very well thought out game. This is a third person action based in the late 1800's. It has some nice little RPG elements in the game as well. Your character is Colton White. He starts off avenging his father's death early on in the game. This leads him across the country per say to get to the bottom of it. The game is quite short. It is only about 4 hours if you don't do any of the side quests. The side quests are where you earn money for upgrades and improved stats in S...

Showing it s age, but a fun game none the less 0

A fairly average game by 2010 standards, but I imagine it was well done in 2005. The gameplay overall is fairly fun and straight forward. While it is a quasi-sandbox game is suffers from the problem of an empty overworld.  A few scattered towns here and there in the world are moderately interesting (and small by today's standards), but the world in between these towns is desolate, even for a desert.  While the missions are fairly engaging in short bursts, the overall story isn't as you do not ...