Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gunman Clive 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 29, 2015

The sequel to Gunman Clive features more level variety, more playable characters, and more colors.

Why is no one talking about this great 3DS eShop banger?

RuthLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I'm only up to Stage 9, but thus far I have encountered Pilotwings, Super Mario Bros. 3 and Castlevania nods among this "sticky jump physics" platformer. Plus it is only $2.99 in the 3DS eShop. Also, the soundtrack seems much improved over the original.

I really hope we get a Quick Look over the next week @jeff.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2 csl316  Online

Yeah, the first one was cool and $2. I'll be downloading this tomorrow.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csl316  Online

Ok, just finished it in the time it took for the Dying Light co-op Quick Look. An awesome way to spend $3, especially if you want to bump it up to hard and try the other characters.

It looks really great, sure, but it does a lot of cool stuff with the platforming and there's a ton of variety in the gameplay. There's no filler here, and it's really just well done from top the bottom.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw this on the eshop a little while ago, I really like the first one (stuck on the final boss last time I played it) so I'll likely grab this one too.

GiantRobot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This game definitely deserves a quick look or at least some time on UPF. I'm on stage 19 now and I'm loving all the the added variety as far as level design, music, and non-platforming sections. The game feels a bit more challenging right out of the gate and the boss encounters are definitely not something your going to beat on your first try, but I never got upset or felt cheated.This game does what every good sequel should do and more. There's also a panda section and if you don't like panda's you're probably some sort of monster.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BisonHero

Oh fuck, didn't realize a sequel was out. That first game was pretty rad.

Was the whole game stealth released with no advance warning? I know it's a super small team (1-2 guys or something?), so I assume they didn't have time to make trailers, but I could swear I looked at the "new releases" page on Giant Bomb like a few days ago, and in the "January 25, 2015 - February 1, 2015" section, this game was not there.

BretAM5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entreri10: Heh, I was stuck on the final boss for a long time. Finally, I went back and managed to beat it a few days before the sequel came out.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Because it's on the eShop (b'dum tish)

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Eh, I thought the first one was *shrug* at best. Aside from the novel art style, there was nothing really memorable about it. I'd rather be spending my money on the slew of Mega Man games on the eShop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.