5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Short and sweet. 0

The RadCool retro visuals.Rad, smooth jazz soundtrackChallenging puzzles.Funny writingThe BadUhm…. Uhhh…. It’s a little short, I guess?Gunpoint is a stealth puzzler that puts you in the high-tech trenchcoat of a spy tasked with infiltrating various buildings and stealing various files in a wittily written, noir-esque tale.I like stealth games! I totally SUCK at puzzle games.And Gunpoint is probably more the latter than the former.That being said whilst I found a lot of the levels rather challen...

Window Smashing Indie Spy Romp 0

A great little game, picked up for £6.99 on Steam - effectively a cool puzzle game that let's you play a bad ass spy. An amusing story-line keeps you going between short missions. Plenty of replay-ability where you can improve your mission times and the skill with which you complete them....