songs we'd like to see in RB2 (GnR fans only)

#1 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

for the Guns N' Roses fans out therem what songs would you like to see as DLC?

personally I'd like to see "Estranged", wich is one of my favorite songs, along with "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and "Paradise City", I've submitted them already, hoping that a lot of people submitted those songs too and that they actually release them. :P

#2 Posted by idiotic_genius1 (416 posts) -

I'm not a huge GnR fan but I do like some of thier stuff.  I would like to see "Paradise City" as well. Also "Sweet Child of Mine," and "Welcome to the Jungle." I know both of those were in Guitar Hero but I would like to see them put in Rockband.
#3 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

well to be honest I'd like to see all their albums (except the spaghetti incident) as dlc, I sure as hell would buy them all, specially Use Your Illusion II, that album is godly.

#4 Posted by marc (492 posts) -

November Rain. Love that song.

#5 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@marc said:
" November Rain. Love that song. "
yeah definately one of their greatest, actually, I think that "November Rain" and "Estranged" are their best songs, they're just too fucking epic.
#6 Posted by confinedbread (98 posts) -

Just to be clear 
Guns 'n Roses - Civil War, November Rain, Paradise City

Galaxy News Radio - Maybe, I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire, Tickled Pink

#7 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@confinedbread said:
" Just to be clear  Guns 'n Roses - Civil War, November Rain, Paradise City  Galaxy News Radio - Maybe, I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire, Tickled Pink "
Civil War is another great song, how ever I don't think it is really a song that fits Rock Band, but that's just me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.