Anyone else think....

#1 Posted by FoxMulder (1711 posts) -

I think or HOPE that Valve is just gonna have episode 3 essentially be Half-Life 3.  I think it has the potential to be a full game on its own.  If it was intended to just be another episode I don't think it would have taken this long....

#2 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -

Yeah, I don't get why people are waiting for a third episode for it.  I mean, I know Valve toke their time to release Half-Life 2 but episodes shouldn't even take this much time to come out.  And I'll be really surprised if that's what they announce instead of just Half-Life 3.

#3 Posted by cdfishman (259 posts) -

I feel it depends on whether its a conclusion to the half-life story as a whole, or just the half life 2 story 

if its the former than it will be half-life 3, if the latter it will be episode 3.

#4 Posted by DoctorOptimist (495 posts) -

I'm not sure about that, as Valve's Gabe Newell stated that Half-Life 2 Episode 1-3 are Half-Life 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.