Just Completed!

#1 Posted by Vivek (517 posts) -

Since getting my new rig, I came back to HL2:EP2 seeing that my new GFX cards could easily handle it, instead of crashing like my old pc. Have to say though the experience is short one, I felt fullfilled to the point where **SPOILER** I almost felt teary at the end when Eli dies infront of you helplessly and Alyx weeps over his body **SPOILER OVER**

What an experience. Cant wait for EP3.
#2 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

join the club

#3 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
Thrawn said:
"join the club"
WE have jackets 
#4 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Episode 2 was an emotional journey i didn't expect. Episode 3 i hope can conclude that journey for me.

#5 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Episode 2 was excellent and the ending was so sad. i am not ashamed to say that I got a bit red and teary-eyed when that occured. Valve is truly the master of their craft.

#6 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Yeah, i was so shocked near the end... I was like 'WOO HOO I WIN... OHHH FUCKKKKK!!!"

#7 Posted by FrEeZe (301 posts) -

Just completed for like the 4th time! 

And holy crap there is so much boring/slow exposition in this game. STFU NPC's just open the fucking door so I can play the damn game.

#8 Posted by mracoon (4954 posts) -
#9 Posted by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Aye I didn't know how much I liked the characters until I saw the ending. Great stuff it is.

#10 Posted by Lolzhacked (84 posts) -
@ZombieHunter said:
" Thrawn said:
"join the club"
WE have jackets  "
Where can I get one!! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.