Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Half-Life 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 16, 2004

Several years after the Black Mesa disaster, Gordon Freeman awakens from stasis to aid a resistance movement against the Combine, a collective of trans-dimensional aliens that have conquered Earth.

I need to give away my extra copy of Half-Life 2

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Ok, so, I've been going through my steam list of games. Apparently I have a lot of them. A little over 50 titles. Well, I come to find out that I have an extra copy of Half-Life 2. I assume that it came to me when I bought The Orange Box on Steam when it came out. So I want to give it away. None of my friends own a good PC. And they don't want any PC games. So I know that there has to be a Giant Bomb user that doesn't own this game yet.

So if you want this then all I want to know is why don't you own this game yet then I'll choose the right person to own this.

Oh. I also have an extra copy of Episode 1 but for some reason it won't let me activate it because I already own it from the Orange Box. So that same person I will give them the code to the game as well. If it doesn't work then all I can say is I'm sorry. And what's the loss, it's a free game.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I'd love to have it. I've always wanted a computer that could run Half Life 2, and now I finally have one. If you gifted me your copy, I would be forever in your debt. Just look!

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ch13696
    @natetodamax said:
    "

I'd love to have it. I've always wanted a computer that could run Half Life 2, and now I finally have one. If you gifted me your copy, I would be forever in your debt. Just look!

"
    Ok sounds good. Add me onto Steam. My name is vebent. Then I'll give you the game as a gift. Not sure how it works but you should receive it. And I'll PM you the code for Episode 1.
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ch13696
    @ch13696 said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    Ok sounds good. Add me onto Steam. My name is vebent. Then I'll give you the game as a gift. Not sure how it works but you should receive it. And I'll PM you the code for Episode 1. "
    As A matter of fact just give me yours and I'll add you on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.