Half Life mini-series on You Tube: Here is part one

Posted by Miningguyx360 (326 posts) -

This came out on the 12th but didnt see this till today. Can't wait till they release the next one. I'll keep you posted.

#1 Edited by Miningguyx360 (326 posts) -

This came out on the 12th but didnt see this till today. Can't wait till they release the next one. I'll keep you posted.

#2 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

I believe this has been posted already. Still cool though.

#3 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

old but good

#4 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

Hopefully part two will include Gordon Freeman running/jumping around beating the Combine with a crowbar.

#5 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

This....is.....so badass.....

I loved the little touches. The HL2-esque blood splatters, the crowbar part, the screeches when Combine soldiers died. LOL at the zombies in the sneak preview at the end, lol. Cool special effects for something that's only released on Youtube.....I was honestly surprised when that building exploded at the beginning.

#6 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

Wow that was awesome, I loved Half Life 2 and this was a great remake in movie form.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.