Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Half-Life

Franchise »

A celebrated series of award-winning FPS games which has consistently pushed the limits and expectations of the first-person shooter genre since its inception.

Shepherd (opposing force)

bongchilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bongchilla

I know that half life 3 will probably never come out, but I wonder if valve will ever bring Shepherd from opposing force back in a future installment. At the end of opposing force he was placed into stasis by the G-man much like Gordon.

He could " wake up" at some point and I personally think it would be very cool as he is the only other character that has not been brought over from the original games

Voshterkoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Voshterkoff

I would gladly take an Opposing Force 2 over L4D3 or whatever else Valve can use to sell hats.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

Yeah! This is a way around the "2" streak that Valve doesn't seem to want to get off of. Just make Opposing Force 2 and we'll get our Half-Life fix with it!

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jack268

Alright, get this. At the end of Half Life 3, you suddenly meet Gordon Freeman. You go "What the fuck? But I'm Gordon Freeman!" and then you're closed in a stasis chamber or some shit and you see in a reflection that you were Shepherd all along.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.