Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 29, 2011

Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax is a port of the PSP RPG/puzzle game mashup Half-Minute Hero, released on XBLA and PC. It also includes a new graphical style and an added multiplayer component.

Crackling audio

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iDarktread

This is the only game on Xbox besides Alan Wake I've ever had problems with crackling audio. My headset handles all of my other games fine, but really, I can't even try to enjoy Half-Minute Hero without the volume turned off. The audio problems I'm currently experiencing are especially noticeable once you get to the third mission; the song crackles every five seconds. 

Anyone else noticing any sound-related issues with this game so far?

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iDarktread

Hm, am I really the only one?

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Luke
    @iDarktread said:
    Hm, am I really the only one?
    No, it's happening to me also.  

I'm using HDMI to optical to DSS processor to headset, but it doesn't matter if I turn it to surround or stereo.  

I don't have a problem with any other game, so unfortunately, it must be an issue with Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.