Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 09, 2004

The sequel to Halo: Combat Evolved continues the epic story of humanity's last and best hope: the super-soldier Master Chief, as he defends Earth from a Covenant invasion and fights to prevent the activation of another Halo ring.

Can anyone get Halo 2 to run unactivated?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170
    deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

I tried buying the game buy my local store doesn't have it and says they can't get anymore in. I tried buying it online but theres no online sites selling it for some reason here and I can't get a frigging copy. Theres no Digital Distrubution too and it's like wtf are Microsoft playing at? They shut down all their PC gaming developers and don't port their games from the 360 to PC even though they make windows and I can't buy a fucking copy to be able to play it.

The only way I can play it is to pirate but it asks me to activate so is there a work around?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

EBAY...!

better yet buy an xbox and halo 2 for a stunningly cheap £10

although i thought you said halo sucked. Whatever

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

This is way beyond the scope of what is allowed on Giant Bomb.  If you want to pirate games, find a site that is dedicated to that sort of illegal activity and ask there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.