Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Selling ODST + Forza 3 Bundle, Still Sealed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kevinthedeviant
    KevinTheDeviant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KevinTheDeviant

I have a copy of the ODST and Forza 3 bundle, thanks to Wal-Mart's continued incompetence with their repairs to my dad's faulty 360 Elite. After six months of them sending back the same broken system, with no changes made (sometimes shipped back unopened from when he himself sent it), he filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. A week later, they send a new Elite system, complete with a new controller, a 120 GB harddrive and all the accessories. This included the two pack of games. 

Thing is, we haven't gotten Halo 3 yet, so there isn't much interest in playing ODST right now. As for Forza, it's just never been my style of game. I actually own the previous two, through similar bundles, and I haven't played them but once, so I'd like to sell both games. I'm posting this here for two reasons. 

The main reason is that I've never actually sold anything through any of these sites, so my reliability to the average customer's going to seem pretty limited. I wanted to ask which site, or game shop, you guys would suggest selling through, and see if anyone's interested on here, since the other reason I mentioned is that I'd prefer someone from Giant Bomb get it.

The games are in one case, still factory sealed, and the instruction manual was packaged separate, for some reason or another. It's sealed as well. Seems like it's going for $50 everywhere, so I'll likely be selling for a similar price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.